Saturday, September 1, 2012

Some good information

      Hi everyone!  This is just a quick post to give you all some interesting information that passed my way today.  Going through my emails I found the recent Autism Speaks blog.  I read them to keep up on the latest news about autism.  I've read a lot of negative things about Autism Speaks recently on facebook, but I find them informative and I appreciate the research that they fund.  Any way, todays blog had an article entitled Finding Credible Autism Research.  They listed many places to look using many types of media. I wish I had a list like this 16 years ago when my son was first diagnosed!  All I got was a manila envelope with copies of a few articles in it from the Developmental Pediatrician that we saw! The world knows so much more about autism now than it did back then.  I'm so glad the information is getting easier to find. You can go to the Autism Speaks/blog web site to read it or my facebook page Autism and Cooking.  I have posted it there. 
       I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  We've had glorious weather so far.  Today was warm, with blue skies and fluffy white clouds.  A perfect day by my standards.  I got out for a walk with my daughter and soaked it all in. Hugs to you all!
                                                Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment