Saturday, May 5, 2012

Still setting things up!

     Hi all!  I'm finding that posting comments on here may be difficult?  I'm going to try to link this up with a facebook page in the hopes of making this easier.  I don't know how to make a facebook page for my blog but I have messages out to two people who do.  So stay tuned!
      In the meantime, enjoy your weekend.  I just made some oatmeal cookies for church tomorrow.  Yes, I'll be posting that recipe at some point.  So long as I leave the raisins out, my son will eat them.
      I'm also going to be watching the run for the roses later today.  I just love horses and the Kentucky Derby!  I've been watching it since I was a little girl with my mom.
      Alright, I'm done for now.  I promise to write a true blog before this next week is done.  I'm just hoping to make this the best blog possible before I get started. 
                                                                        Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment