Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Taking a break.

      Dear folks,
               I've decided that for the next two months at least I will be taking a break from my occasional postings.  I have my oldest getting married in June and I just don't have the time and energy to give this blog my best effort.  I promise to come back at some point in the summer.  I assume you want to know how my son's graduation goes and what comes after that, right?   In the meantime, I can tell you that my younger daughter absolutely rocked her third semester report card!  We are so thrilled for her!  With all her challenges she managed to pull a B minus cumulative average! 
             Alrighty folks.  I hope you enjoy what's left of spring.  Get those veggie gardens planted!  It's great stress relief and oh so good for you too!  Hugs all around!
                                                                                  Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment